In this ever changing market, listing your property with a full time, proactive agent is a MUST! I encourage sellers to price right and be aggressive!
Walk through the Property
As your Realtor, I will: Go thru your home with you to fully understand the condition, features and presentation of the home. I point out and explain those features that add value as well as those that may detract from the value.
Discuss with you how you can enhance the property value to potential buyers.
Provide a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) of homes in the area that are Active, Under Contract and Sold to establish a price range. Together we can analyze this from a number of perspectives to make sure we set the right price to maximize your return. I include detailed listings of comparable properties so you fully understand the comparison to your home. Finally, together we will sit down and thoroughly review all of this information.
Provide you with price ranges and supporting documentation. At what price you list your property is dependent on a number of factors, most importantly
- How much work do you want to put into the home? And
- How fast do you want to sell it?
Top Price Range – includes what you would need to do to get this price.
Most Likely Sell Price Range – this is where your property will most likely sell.
Low Price – your property should sell for at least this amount.
I can also create a Seller’s Net report for each of the price points so that you know how much money you will have after settlement.
Every property is different and every seller has different circumstances so I design your marketing plan once I have full understanding of your situation. With you I can develop a detailed Marketing Plan for your home which includes:
- Placing our sign on the property.
- Securing a lock-box on your property to provide access for Realtors. This lets us both know when the home is shown and by whom.
- List the property in the Multiple Listing Service ( MLS) to provide maximum exposure to all Realtors and potential Buyers.
- Taking several pictures, inside and out, and upload them for the MLS, other home search websites & my own website for Realtors and buyers.
- Featuring your home on www.CrabbyHomes.com, complete with expanded description and your pictures.
- Producing flyers to post on the front of your property so that walk-up traffic can get a better idea of the listed property. (When appropriate)
- Hosting a Broker’s Open (when appropriate). This is an open house for all realtors to attend so they can see your home, offer suggestions and help find buyers!
- Hosting Public Open Houses (when appropriate).
- Constantly evaluating the success of the Marketing Plan and modifying it as needed. Typically I will review the initial results within the first two weeks and mutually modify your Marketing Plan as needed.
I use Centralized Showing Service (CSS) to schedule showing appointments. This is a great tool/service for the following reasons:
- CSS operators have extended hours for phone service and Realtors can schedule appointments 24/7 online. Realtors who only schedule through their broker’s office are limiting access to your home!
- CSS sends an email to us whenever a showing is scheduled.
- CSS automatically sends the showing agent an email requesting feedback from the potential buyers.
- You have online access to CSS so that YOU can see how many showings are scheduled, when they are scheduled and read for yourself the feedback from potential buyers.
- At any time, I can email agents who have showed the home with any changes in price so that they can make their buyers aware of the changes.
I will keep you well informed of everything that is happening with your home. I will send frequent email updates and we will discuss the progress weekly or as needed.
As offers come in, I will:
- Review all the terms and conditions of the contract offer with you so that you fully understand the full extent and implications of what the buyer is offering.
- Prepare a Seller’s Net based on the offer so you know how much money you will receive at settlement.
- Make sure that the buyer is pre-qualified to buy the home.
- Explain the options and recommend a response.
- Negotiate on your behalf to make sure you are getting the best deal.
- Coordinate and work with the all the parties involved to make sure everything that is required to happen via the terms and conditions of the contract take place on time.
- Coordinate any inspections, request for information, and other ministerial tasks.
- Handle any issues that may arise, involving you only as necessary.
- Create a stress free experience for you and assure we get to the settlement table on time!
I will prepare you for Settlement. Reviewing the HUD1 Settlement Sheet with you in advance so that you know the final amount you will net, will help you understand what to expect at the Settlement table.
I will go with you to Settlement to make sure everything goes smoothly and assist if any issues arise.