There are so many worthwhile charities, but we can’t contribute to them all. This year I’ve decided to focus on a local one. With all of the political controversy over the National Anthem combined with my military family, I’ve decided to put my volunteer efforts and donations to From House To Home: Furniture Drive for Veterans. This is a locally run non-profit that provides affordable housing in/around the Baltimore community, but they focus mainly on veterans and first responders. Here I can be sure that my community is directly benefiting.
When members of this community get placed, in most cases they don’t have any furniture or cookware. This is where we can assist. The first Saturday of every month we’ll pick up items for anyone who cannot bring donations to us; then when someone is in need, the team will put together a truck load and deliver!
As a Realtor in the Baltimore and surrounding areas, so many seller(s) have acquired a ton of furniture and kitchen items over the years. This is a perfect way for clients to donate without really having to leave the house. When listing your house, decluttering a key. Do you need 4 pots, 3 pans, and 2 coffee makers? And that barely used couch in the basement that you want to replace in the new house, we’ll pick that up too!
Looking to donate? CLICK HERE
Looking to volenteer? CLICK HERE
What items are we looking for? CLICK HERE
Need more information on the From House To Home can help you or want to get involoved helping out, contact Suzie Coronel.
Is it possible to live in a rural area just off a scenic peach farm but still have the convenience
of shopping centers and easy access to both 95 and 695? You can at Moore’s Orchard!
9205 Peach Blossom Drive, Perry Hall, MD 21128 is now actively for sale!
lofted ceilings in the family room
finished basement w/ wet bar
large detached home
corner fenced in lot
Located in the popular Perry Hall development of Moore’s Orchard, this home shows like a model. In fact, it was a model home! Coming to the market with 5 bedrooms, a finished / walk out basement, 2 car garage, large trex deck, and a huge fenced in corner lot yard. Additional updates are a pellet stove, newer CAC unit, and a sprinkler system in the front & back yard.
If a new home buyer to the Perry Hall area, then you’ll be happy to know that you are perfectly sandwiched in the middle of Baltimore City and Harford County. The east side of Baltimore County where Perry Hall sits, ranks well among other popular areas. In most cases, home buyers are looking for areas near good school districts, close shopping, adult night life, and convenience access to major freeways. The community of Moore’s Orchard brings all of these amenities to its residence.
1740 Albermarle Drive, Crofton, MD 21114 was recently listed within the Lake Louise neighborhood, just off the Crofton Parkway.
2 full baths, 2 half baths
3 finished levels
Large deck off the back
Located in the popular community of Lake Louise, this townhouse at the end of a circle off Crofton Parkway. With 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, 2 half baths, a fully finished basement and a large deck off the back- this home suits a wide range of buyers. Freshly painted throughout. Community has a lovely clubhouse w/ pool. This house is convenient for DC, Annapolis, Baltimore and Ft Meade commuters.
Aside from the great real estate the Crofton has to offer there are several attributes that bring buyers to the area. Here are a few that stick out:
1. Many home owners that commute to DC, Annapolis, Baltimore, and Ft. Meade daily choose to live in Crofton for the obvious. Look at the area map to the right. The red location drop is on Crofton.
2. Whether you are in the early stages of family planning or have a thriving family, schools are always a topic of discussion. In most cases, my home buyers with families put school districts on the top of their research. Private schooling can be expensive. Check out the ratings of the public schools in Crofton.
3. Along with school districts come sports leagues, right? Crofton has plenty around and at all sorts of competitive levels. Lacrosse, soccer, softball, baseball, karate, rugby, etc- they are all here.
4. Not all perks are about work and family. The shopping in Crofton is ONLY getting better. With so many shops and restaurants to choose from, there’s something here for everyone. Gourmet grocery stores, upscale movie theaters, women’s specialty shops, athletic shops, housewares, and more, all within a central location.
For more infomation on 1740 Albermarle or other listings in the Crofton area, contact Suzie Coronel at 410.336.2569
Home buyers are paying attention to Catonsville, MD. It’s getting to be know for the best of both worlds. While the neighborhoods are considered Baltimore County, you are still in close proximity to the fun happenings in Baltimore city as well as Ellicott City. On top of the prime location, the Catonsville area of Westchester has well ranked school districts across the board with Westchester Elementary and Catonsville Middle and High.
609 Meyers Drive, Catonsville, MD 21228 is located in this perfected location.
2 full baths
Additional Sun room
Newly refinished hardwood floors & freshly painted
Huge fenced in back yard with large shed and playset
Immaculate home located on a fenced in corner lot. Come see this freshly painted, ready to move in home. The wood floors have been refinished and new carpet installed. Master bedroom has unique wooden beams across the ceiling and a newly updated master bath with duel sinks. Home has a lot of extras including a finished basement, wood burning fp, sun room, and a large play set in the back yard!
For the entire listing of 609 Meyer Dr click here. If you’d like more information please contact Suzie Coronel at 410-336-2569.
At this point as a home buyer, you’ve probably done all the important things to get the home buying process started. You have hired a Maryland Realtor that you connect with both personally and professionally. You’ve locked down a lender and fully understand the terms of your proposed loan. You have zeroed in on a neighborhood. You have seen active homes on the market and have selected “the one”. Your Realtor has done the research on that local market and has suggested an offer amount. You agree and are ready to submit but WHAT DOES YOUR REALTOR NEED TO WRITE YOUR OFFER???
- You will need a pre-approval from your lender. Typically for the amount of the offer.
- You’ll also need an Earnest Money Deposit (EMD) for usually 1% of the offer amount. This is paid in the form of a personal check, made out to your Realor’s brokerage. Example: if you’re offer is $350,000, you’ll want to make the check for the amount of $3,500.00 and made out to RE/MAX Preferred. Your Realtor will make a copy of this an include it in the offer package.
In addition to the above items you will want to know:
1. Your settlement date (45 days is typical)
2. What type of financing (Conventional, FHA, VA, etc)?
3. How much will you be putting down?
4. Will you need seller contribution?
5. What property inspections will you want?
6. How many days do want to get the inspections done and repairs requested?
7. Are there items in the house you’d like ask to convey?
8. Did you ask for a specific home warranty?
In order for your Realtor to draft a solid offer, all of these must be discussed and finalized. The receiving Realtor will appreciate a smart well-organized contract of sale.
If you have questions on writing an offer or anything about the purchase of a home, please don’t hesitate to call Suzie Coronel at 410-336-2569.